Sunday, December 5

Only in Texas . . . .

Texas: where an outline of the state and the word "y'all" are considered appropriate Christmas yard decoration.
What's next?  A lighted Santa riding on the Texas star with the caption "Santa's fixin' to come to town".  On second thought, maybe I should keep that one to myself.  It could be a million dollar idea.

For the record, there are at least two of these Merry Christmas Y'all yard decorations in my neighborhood alone; on homes not far from one another.  It's like one guy drove past the other's house and thought, "Yes.  Now that guy knows what Christmas is all about.  I have to get one of those."  I can only imagine how many with light up our neighborhood next year . . .

3 comments:

The Cannons said...

Hello, I was searching for the Texas sign you mentioned above and google lead me to your blog. Would you mind asking your neighbors where they purchased the Texas sign? I'd love to get one for our yard here in Austin but can't find one anywhere. My email is abigailcannon@gmail.com if you get z chance to ask them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello! i have done the same as the Cannons (the comment above me) and am wondering if you could please send me information on where i could find one of these signs? i have been looking to buy one for ages. my email is elizabethkacerek@gmail.com
thanks bunches!

Gayle said...

Hello I just bought what I thought was the Merry Christmas Y'all sign but invoice for
{"goodsName":"Living, Laughing","qty":"1","price":"39.88"}. Please advise what I will get. If it is Living, Laughing then I do not want it. Gayle Sawyer