Monday, October 25

Cross one off his bucket list . . .

It all started couple of months ago. . . Brandon got a phone call from a guy claiming he was John Elway's assistant.  According to this guy, John was remodeling his home and wanted to use some of Brandon's product in the remodel.  Fast forward a couple of weeks, and I get this text message from Brandon . . . .

"Uhh Wow.  I am actually standing in John Elways house right now looking at his Superbowl trophy"


Fast-forward another month or so and Brandon calls me to say, "DUDE.  I just got invited to go to a Broncos game, sit in John Elways suite box, and watch the game, vs. the Raiders, with John Elway".

And this is how Brandon ended up in John Elway's suite at Invesco Field, watching the Broncos play the Raiders, in the company of John Elway, John Elway's brother (or brother in law, he wasn't sure), John Elway's daughter and daughter's boyfriend, John's caddy, and a handful of Brandon's work associates.   
 

Said Brandon of the experience, "I can never go to another NFL game.  It would never compare"

1 comment:

The Ford Family said...

I am soooo jealous. Wait til Coy and Walker hear about this. Brandon is our hero :)